Tuesday, July 5, 2016

AMAZON BEST SELLER!!

Being a writer is like being a bar fighter. It is tough. You're going to get bruised and sore. Helping others is what gives me pleasure, so when I find something that worked for me, I share it with fellow writers.

Recently I decided to really work on my book blurb for a novel I put out about a year ago. Don't get me wrong, I've rewritten the blurb probably 40 times, but just couldn't get it right. It felt wrong.

And beyond that, few were buying it. So, I petitioned help on a Facebook group, Blurb Boot Camp. After they tore it to shreds and pointed me in the right direction, I put the book back out.

I had never had more than about 50 downloads on a free day. But the first day I put it back out on Amazon, on a free day, almost 500 customers grabbed it. And it is still going now, the following day!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZLY2D8M#navbar

Presently, Touching Spirits, The Mayan Case, sits in the number three position on Amazon Kindle, for suspense!