Sunday, July 12, 2015

SHOUTING FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP:

I have a novel that I have worked on for three years. A couple of weeks back I published it on Kindle. But some readers noticed some issues so I suspended publication so I could make corrections and revisions.

It has to be as strong as I can make it.

As always, WRITER'S DIGEST has come to my rescue. I have taken their classes, studied their articles, kept editions beside me as I wrote, and now the new edition has an article just for me (of course): The Smart Writer's Guide to Revision.  Just when I need it it is here.

I am going to use their system, their articles, and apply it to TOUCHING SPIRITS, my novel. Will it work? Will it help? I am going to find out.

I will be writing a series of posts about how I am doing it, and what I think of it.

Ultimately, the book itself will be alone out there with readers, and it is its quality or lack there of that will create success or failure, but it is reassuring and helpful to have professional guidance from Writer's Digest.

Stay tuned for following articles.